Day 12

I thought I'd be creative today, and use Ella's blocks to spell out her name. This is the only shot (out of many I tried), that came remotely close to the affect I was trying to get. I don't like that her head is partially cutoff, but that's what happens your model is an eleven-month-old!



EXIF Data:

  • Rebel XS w/50mm f/1.8
  • f/2.2
  • SS 1/160
  • ISO 1600 (wish I didn't have it so high, but I didn't realize it at the time . . .)
  • No flash

Merks  – (January 13, 2010 at 6:23 AM)  

I love the concept! Next time try turning her around, so she's facing the open window/door/source of light.

Lisa  – (January 13, 2010 at 2:40 PM)  

Thanks! It is tricky in my house, because on one side I have the sliding glass door (which is behind her) and the other side I have big windows. I need to think about which angle the sun is coming in at, as well as which light source she's closer to. Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Constructive criticism is always welcome!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP