Day 14

Here Ella is playing in her jumperoo. She still loves to jump in it even though she's almost a year old. If her eyes look tired it is because they are . . . she went down for a nap shortly after I took this photo.


EXIF Data:

  • Rebel XS w/50mm f/1.8
  • f/2.0
  • SS 1/160
  • ISO 800 (I should have lowered this, and then lowered my SS since I had a little wiggle room with my SS)
  • No flash
And here's one of my sweet puppy Ali. She's partially paralyzed, although you wouldn't know that from looking at the photo. You can read her story here. Her hair looks SO red in this picture next to our redish wood floor.

EXIF Data:
  • Rebel XS w/50mm f/1.8
  • f/2.0
  • SS 1/60
  • ISO 800
  • No flash

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Constructive criticism is always welcome!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP